Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Moving!



Exciting news!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama Cucina will be closing its doors and moving to a new location. As of today, I will no longer be posting new recipes here. I will be posting all future posts to my brand new blog, Kitchen Full of Sunshine. Please update your bookmarks as I will eventually completely close Mama Cucina. I will leave it up for a few weeks to give everyone the chance to save the new blog address, but eventually it will no longer be available. All of my past posts have already been moved over to Kitchen Full of Sunshine so don't worry, you won't lose anything. This is very exciting! I am excited to have a new blog that is much more ME...it is easier to navigate with new categories and a better search option, as well as the new blog is brighter and has some of my favorite colors and patterns in its design. My new blog won't be solely for recipes, as Mama Cucina was, but it will also include topics like DIY, home improvement, crafting, everyday life, etc. I am very excited to finally have a beautiful, easy to post blog...I will be posting much more often, so please subscribe to Kitchen Full of Sunshine, follow me there, check frequently, etc.... I hope you like it as much as I do! I've already got a new post over there, so go on and check it out. Thanks for being a reader of Mama Cucina! It's been a great ride and I'm really looking forward to this new one. See you over at Kitchen Full of Sunshine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: