Friday, September 17, 2010


Coming Soon!



So it's been awhile since I posted any recipes and I have a huge list of candidates for posting. I posted 3 today but I have to save some for the coming months, especially in light of the holidays that are coming soon...oh how I looove holiday recipes! Here is a list of some of the recipes I will be posting over the next few weeks and months:

Meringue Cake

Hot Cocoa Mix

Stuffed Shells

White Chicken Enchiladas

Sunshine Tuna Bake

Pizza Dough & Breadsticks

Banana Split Cake

Sweet & Sour Meatballs

Cream of Broccoli Soup

Chewy Noels

Crab Ball

Eggplant Parmesan

French Silk Chocolate Pie

Sausage Balls

I'm excited to post these recipes, every single one is super yummy and of course you know me, I like easy! So almost all of them are really easy to boot. Have a great weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: